Do you have a favorite treat for those need-something-quick-and-don’t-want-to-have-to-plan-or-work-too-hard days? I really do, plus I just enjoy getting in my kitchen and trying to come up with something just a little bit different. Do your hobbies end in eating creamy, sweet, chocolatey treat ? Yeah… didn’t think so.
Ok, ok i‘m getting to point. Some nights you just need to whip up something quick, and you can’t go wrong with creamy, sweet, chocolatey goodness of chocolate chip cookie delight. While there are so many variations on Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight., i would like to share recipe from Taste of Home Magazine.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- I topped mine with mini chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.