I love anything that has to do with cheesecake. I mean who doesn’t? This is probably my favorite fruit type of cheesecake right now. I love it because it is so delicious, easy to make and it makes the most perfect delicious treat. It is always a huge hit and I’ve had several people ask for this recipe at potlucks so here it is.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 package graham crackers finely crushes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 Tbls butter or margarine melted
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- 2 cups thawed cool whip
- 1 lb carton of strawberries, washed and sliced
- strawberry glaze or strawberry flavored Junket made up
- Stir together graham crackers and sugar. Mix in melted butter completely.
- Press into a pie tin going up the sides too. Bake at 300 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
- Let cool before filling it. Beat cream cheese and powder sugar then fold in cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Stir together strawberries and glaze then pour strawberries over the cream cheese layer.
- Let chill for a few hours then ENJOY!