Are you tired of desserts yet? I hope not because this one I’m sharing with you today is one of my new obsessions. I love making truffles, and when I saw this truffle recipe, I was little sceptical, but believe me, as white chocolate and lemon might sound like a strange combination to you, it works. These white chocolate lemon truffles are deliciously sweet and creamy with a pronounced lemon flavor. They have a melt-in-your-mouth texture, and the addition of the sugar coating gives a nice texture contrast.
White Chocolate Lemon Truffles
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Melt chocolate, butter and cream over a double boiler or in a microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and extract. Allow to cool slightly before covering with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- With a melon baller or small spoon scoop out mixture and form into 1 inch balls.
- Toss with icing sugar to coat.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to one week.
- Freeze for longer storage.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin