Several days ago, during one of my blog-hopping around the internet, I came across at amazing article at Kraft What’s Cooking. There’s nothing cheesy about it: this Christmas tree made of cheese cubes makes a charming impression. When the crowd arrives for holiday revelry, wow them with this wonderful Christmas tree cheese board made from different flavored cheese cubes.
If there are any leftovers, you can make cheese omelets or a mini-fondue.
Christmas Tree Cheese Board
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Extra Old Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Marble Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 200 g Cracker Barrel Havarti Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 100 g Cracker Barrel Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 lb. (450 g) each seedless green and red grapes
- 1 pkg. (40 g) fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 Tbsp. Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 piece celery (2 inch)
- ARRANGE cheese cubes and grapes in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape, ending with a row of mozzarella at the top.
- ADD thyme sprigs between rows as shown in photo.
- ROLL cream cheese spread into ball, then coat with parsley; place at top of tree. Place celery at bottom for the tree trunk.