With all the snow, rain, and overall dreary weather the last couple
days weeks, you will need something to cheer you up. Is one million dollars enough? Sorry, Million dollars pie, I know what you’re thinking….sigh…but belive me it does taste like a million bucks.
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into crusts. Garnish with extra pecans if you wish.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.