So far this week, i share with you Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers and Sugar Cookies recipe, which means i need now to cut the sugar down but craving for sweet doesnt seem to want to leave me .So i decided to share this wonderful ham recipe so good and succulent. – “Hey, what are you rambling about ” ?! ”Craving for sweet and bacon” ?! – “ok, ok here goes”
This recipe stood out to me for 2 reasons.
1. It cooks in the crock pot.
2. It called for 3 cups of brown sugar.
And seriously?! Who doesn’t love brown sugar?
- 1 ham, precooked, bone-in, spiral cut
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 can of pineapple tidbits, undrained OR 20 oz can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- dash of cinnamon
- 1. Put the brown sugar on the bottom of the crockpot. Make sure you are using a crockpot that is big enough for the ham, a 6 qt crockpot is what I use.
- 2. Place ham on top of brown sugar.
- 3. Pour pineapple with the juice over the ham. And then sprinkle the ham with a little more brown sugar and a dash of cinnamon.
- 4. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.