It’s Spring; a light food is more than welcome. But my belly craves gooey comfort food, so bust out your elastic pants, because this creamy, crispy, cheesy delight Tater Tot Casserole is going to make your tummy very happy. A cheeseburger in a pan, if you will. It hits the salty, sweet, and savory spots all at once and it’s also a very inexpensive meal to toss together. You’ll have this Tater Tot Casserole on the table in no time at all and your family will thank you.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg frozen Tater Tots
- 2 lbs ground beef
- (1) 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- (1) 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
- In a large sauté pan, brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add soup, onion soup mix, peas, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and arrange frozen Tater Tots over the top.
- Bake Tater Tot Casserole uncovered at 370 degrees for 50 minutes.