Creamy. Cheesy. Pasta. Chicken. Basil. Artichoke Hearts. Sun Dried Tomatoes. What more could you want in a meal? Classic lasagna gets a modern twist in this delectable Parmesan, chicken and artichoke lasagna from Kraft Magazine . It all adds up to layer upon layer of decadence. So if you already love artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes, you will fall in love with this recipe. Delicious Rating: Did I mention this lasagna is delicious?
Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes.
- Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil.
- Reserve half; mix remaining half with the chicken mixture.
- SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice.
- Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining basil.
- Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
- Serve with your favorite hot steamed vegetable.
- Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna.
- Purchasing a fully-cooked rotisserie chicken at the supermarket is a quick way to obtain cooked chicken for recipes.
- Check to make sure the chicken is hot, not just warm, when you purchase it.
- If you are not using the chicken immediately, cut it into pieces and store in tightly covered containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.