A quick and simple recipe – perfect for a weeknight!
Every so often a little recipe comes along that is just a sheer stroke of brilliance. I love recipes like that. I live for recipes like that. The most recent one to make me do a double-take of glee is this one, from
Grilled Lemon Oregano Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast s (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 lemon , cut into 8 slices, divided
- Heat barbecue to medium heat.
- Pour dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag.
- Add oregano and 4 lemon slices; seal bag.
- Turn to evenly coat chicken with dressing, squeezing lemon slices in bag to release their juices. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
- Grill chicken 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (170°F)
- Serve chicken with fresh lemon slices.