Alright… it’s official… you will need a me box of kleenex to sop up the drool that pumpkin waffles recipe from Pastry Affair always cause.
Pumpkin…waffles? Swoon! I think I know what I’m having for breakfast on saturday!
Treat your family to a hearty fall breakfast anytime. They’ll love the spicy, sweet hint of pumpkin in these waffles.
Pumpkin Waffles from Pastry Affair
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (245 grams) canned (or fresh) pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 57 grams) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (237 ml) milk
- 1 1/2 cups (188 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Please look preparation method