Bring that restaurant-style chicken experience home to your own kitchen. It all started when I was making my meal menu/grocery list for the week and there I was… stuck! What to make tonight for dinner? Naturally I pulled up pinterest and went recipe surfing. The first thing I clicked on was Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings! I was like “OH YEEEAAAH this is it!” This my friends, is so good! The best part about it, is that, it is so easy and packed with flavor! Served with a simple side salad or a favorite veggie, Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is a healthy, quick and easy chicken dish that makes a perfect weeknight meal…
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In shallow dish, mix Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix and the garlic powder.
- In another shallow dish, Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken into Parmesan cheese to coat. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165 degrees F) and coating is golden brown.