Think juicy, moist, tender and incredibly tasty. I’ve been staring at my screen now for 10 minutes, all googly-eyed and unsure of what to say, Impressive and expeditious are two adjectives which come to mind when describing these crispy, tender chicken cutlets from
. Don’t let the limited number of ingredients fool you, I know you’ll absolutely love this Crispy, pan-fried Parmesan chicken cutlets. Well, go ahead and slap me, I think I’m dreaming!
Parmesan Chicken Cutlets – Weight Watchers
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.