I have been wanting to share this recipe for awhile now but just kept forgetting. Thought it was time to take a break from the desserts! Seems like my tastebuds went to sweet side during February and Valentine’s, so I wanted to change things up a bit. I mean, I am still going to eat them lol , but this
blog does need variety!
Today I am bringing you a recipe which calls for chicken breasts breaded with a Parmesan and paprika coating and is baked until golden and crispy.I love dishes where I don’t have to do too much and it turns out yummy and this Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken from Allrecipes magazine is just that.
Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.