Think juicy, moist, tender and incredibly tasty. I’ve been staring at my screen now for 10 minutes, all googly-eyed and unsure of what to say, Impressive and expeditious are two adjectives which come to mind when describing these crispy, tender chicken cutlets from Food Magazine. Don’t let the limited number of ingredients fool you, I know you’ll absolutely love this Crispy, pan-fried Parmesan chicken cutlets. Well, go ahead and slap me, I think I’m dreaming!
Parmesan Chicken Cutlets – Weight Watchers
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.