There is something about the words strawberry and cheesecake that just makes my day. I love anything that has to do with cheesecake. I mean who doesn’t? So imagine my delight when I was scrolling through Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and came across this little gem from Food Magazine. This is probably my favorite fruit & whipped cream type of salad right now. It’s delicious, easy to make and guaranteed to be a hit!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 (6 ounce) packages strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallow (add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder.
- Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Wash and slice strawberries.
- You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.